Tuesday, October 26, 2010

L'amour.


S










For those of you who haven't yet crossed paths with one of my favorite directors, Sofia Coppola, I would love for you to take some time to look into her work. Loved for her sense of aesthetics, art direction, and set decoration in her films, she is a walking lifestyle of all the pretty little things I embrace.

"The Virgin Suicides" was an intriguing film I stumbled upon quite a few years back while browsing along the aisles of Blockbuster. Just the film name itself sounded quite like something that would interest me. Turns out it was a beautifully shot film with an interesting plot, nothing astonishingly sophisticated but definitely a story to tell.

This photo album is just beautiful. Thought I'd begin my blog with one of my heaviest influences and strongest inspirations-- Sofia Coppola-- a name to be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment