Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Parlez-vous français?



Bonne nuit. Just returned home from my friend's birthday dinner at Melisse on Wilshire (it's 1AM by the way). Like I've always said, anything French just seems beautiful me, but French cuisine... well let's just say it may be a little bit too pricey for my taste. I recall celebrating my anniversary with Edwin in August at some fancy snobby French restaurant in Hong Kong that cost us probably 6000HKD (approximately 800USD) but my tummy was utterly disgusted and dissatisfied. (sadface) 

Tonight it was a whopping 225USD for my 10 course meal. I was a very happy child, that is, before the check dropped onto our table.



 (I had only begun taking photos after my 2nd main course, too busy chitchatting before that)

... so here we go

Prime Beef Rib Eye and Braised Wagyu Beef Cheek

Pont L'Eveque Tart
White Chocolate and Macadamia
Pomegranate and Vanilla Sorbet

No comments:

Post a Comment