Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Voilà!

So I finally decided that it was time to hop onto the Blogspot train and join the, you know, "hipper" crowd in the blogging world.. 

Ahemm.. after countless attempts in abandoning Xanga for something new and better, yes, I have now resorted to Blogger. The only word that comes to mind in retrospect is nostalgia-- imagine all those tears shed upon my keyboard over the past seven years of Xanga membership. Mind you, pathetically, Xanga could very well have been my best friend.

But it's time to move on... We all make new friends in life, don't we?

Maybe some old readers will stumble upon me again. Afterall, Xanga is like, omg soooo out of date. HAHA.

Brace yourself and welcome to the Pretty Little Things.

the beautiful things in life, especially in nature, that strike me with awe..


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up my xanga too, and here is one of your loyal readers :D
    love ya honey x

    ReplyDelete